Monday, September 7, 2009

August Days


One of the highlights of August was going to Festival Park. I wanted to wait until Ethan could walk confidently before going. That day came and both my parents had the opportunity to spend time with us there. Forunately, we went 2 of the 3 (probably not exagerating) hot days in August. Here are some of my favorite pics from that park.




Time with our parents, exciting new things in our church, play dates, cook outs, birthday parties....August was a great month. The three of us are doing great. Thank you for all your prayers over our family and I look forward to sharing more of our adventures later. Hopefully, it will all be in one post next time! lol Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Love,
Cartwrights

"I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is written within my heart." Psalm 40:8
Posted by Picasa

No comments: