Friday, September 25, 2009

Earlier this week, my mother and I took Ethan to the Shedd Aquarium in the city. It was a great day. Slightly foggy, but I actually enjoy those days! Ethan loved all the fish and we couldn't have picked a better time and day to avoid large crowds, etc. We saw the entire aquarium with the exception of the polar play zone because that is currently under construction. We'll have to go back for that.

On a side note, does anyone know how to post pics directly from picasa to blogger without being limited to 4 pictures? This is the reason I tend to have multiple posts for one subject. I just spent a good deal of time trying to figure it out but decided I would get this post up instead! lol ok, back to the aquarium trip.....

Since I was holding Ethan most of the time, we didn't get a lot of pics but here's some of the highlights....


This is Ethan checking out the man with a fish fountain.


This is some very large fish from south east asia. What's funny is, not too long after this picture, the fish opened it's ENORMOUS, large mouth like it was trying to eat Ethan. Although, there's glass there, it still made me feel a little uneasy, so we kept walking!



This is us standing in front of the fish that live in the mekong river. Ironically, this was one of Ethan's favorite spots. The southern part of the Mekong River is where he was born, Can Tho City. So, of course I had to get a picture of that!

"And God said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky." Genesis 1:20

Posted by Picasa

No comments: